Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Grading


I do karate twice a week and I have been doing it since I was 5. The order of the belts go: white, yellow, orange, green, brown, purple and black . I am going to talk about when I got my green belt. When you get a colored belt that is called a grading. That happened just a week a go and I was so excited. First I had to show my teacher what a green strip should be able to do .Lots of other people did it at the same time as me. After that I got reminded about a few tips then the judge shook my hand and told me I got a green belt .

By Anisah

6 comments:

  1. Wow Anisah,

    I think you love Karate.I wish I could do Karate and get a green belt so I can become the same grade as you. I really liked reading your blog writing.

    From Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Anisah.
    I love what you have written. We are so proud of you.
    I like seeing what every one has added to the blog.
    Its so cool.

    From Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s - What a great drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ofcors you Must love Karate because its all here on the blog! You'v only got 3 belts to go and your on your black belt! Im never ever going to try and fight you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no I dont think you should take a fight with me

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome Anisah - you must be so good at karate now - I'd love to see you some time - but like emily says, I won't get on your wrong side! Nice picture too! Julie (Jaime's mum)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive