Friday, July 30, 2010

ACN


My mum and dad own a business. The business is called ACN. ACN stands for landlines,toll callings and more of where that came from. My mum and dad go to meetings of ACN and they have to collect people they know. The ACN business are only for parents. If they bring children in and both of the parents go in the other has to stay with them. My prediction of what ACN actually stands for is "Actually Concentrating Nicely". Sometimes we all go and dad looks after us and mum listens to it. Usually the 3 of us and I mean my sister Tes my baby brother William + big sister Jennifer always stay with our Aunty. Hopefully my mum and dad will keep up the good work.


By Jennifer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer. I hope you've told your mum and dad what ACN stands for. I think they and ACN will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive