Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My pets.


'Hi i'm Isla and i'm blogging about my pets'

Well I have 3 cats 3 fish and 5 sea snails.I have only named 2 snails because they all look the same.One is called Swimmy because he always floats and the other is called spiral because she has a perfect spiral on her. Moving on to the fish 1 is called Itsy Bitsy the other ones called teeny weeny and third is Hubba Bubba. Itsy bitsy is called Itsy Bitsy because well who knows why Teeny Weeny is called teeny weeny because he is so small an Hubba Bubba is called Hubba Bubba because he has a red dot on his head that looks strawberry Hubba Bubba. My cats are called Jimmy Piper and Tashi. Tashi was a stray but now every night she curls up on your lap.Jimmy andPiper are brothers they are british blue cross tabby . Jimmy is dark grey with a white chest and a white mustache. Piper mostly a tabby so he is light grey with white circles around his eyes also white dots and a white chest.One day I want to get a rabbit because their soft small and they do cute little hops.
This was all about my pets.

by Isla

8 comments:

  1. Hi Isla
    That is very good descriptive writing about your pets. I have a dog named Floyd. He is very fast!!!
    I also really like your Kid Pics picture. I like it because the animals aren't all crowded together.
    All round its very nice.
    From Faye Rm 11 Grey Lynn School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isla its Zeb here,
    WOW, you have a lot of pets! I really like your descriptive writing about them and their names are awesome! Next time you post something add some commas in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isla,
    Nice story I have 4 cats and 1 dog well actually the dog PASSED AWAY but still i love your story don't stop blogging

    Paige rm 11 Grey Lynn School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isla,
    Wow you have lots of pets! We liked hearing about them.
    From Matalena and Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Isla,
    We like how you said you have 3 cats, 3 fish and 5 sea snails. We like the names Swimmy and Spiral.
    From Queenie and Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Isla, we never knew that you have so many pets. Also, your pictures are amazing and look realistic.
    From Arlo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow isla I never knew you had so may pets 3 3 and 5 makes 11 that is a lot! maybe you could bring some pictures in

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your story about your pets. You have used really descriptive words and your picture is real cool. I like how it's all spread out. Which one is hubba bubba. I am assuming it's the red one, but I am not sure. Maybe next time you could name them.

    From your friend Minna

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive