Monday, August 2, 2010



On Saturday at 1.30pm at the church hall near school, I do Bollywood. I do Bollywood every Saturday. In Bollywood you have to keep in time to a beat like 1,2,3,4. Every time a beat goes you do actions to the music . It is very fun. It started last term. Anisah, from my class, started on the 31st July. Anisah is 1 of my friends that j ust came on 1 of the last practises. Lots of people were there like Madeline in Year 3, Zara, Lola and Anisah. we do lots of cool and interesting moves. Bollywood is interesting you should do it. Your mums and dads will like watching.

By Sophie

5 comments:

  1. Great job Sophie. How did you do the background - I really like it. I also like watching you perform, Bollywood is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie, I really liked your story, such detail. I think I now know how to follow a beat! Maybe your cousins and I will come and watch you one Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie, I remember doing bolliewood with you. I'm sorry I can't do it with You this year, you made it sound as fun as the last time I did It with You. Also, I love the way you've done that picture on kidpix, the people on it look great. Plus the way you told me where it was, when it was,and what it was!!!! You put in all the details I'd need to know about bolliewood. In fact you did such a good job on writing about it, I really want to join the group again!!! From Madeline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sophie,
    We like your picture because you made it look very realistic. Bollywood sounds like lots of fun.
    From Toby and James.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome kidpix picture. I like the way you have got the bolliwood dancer moving their arm. There is a lot of detail in your picture and your writing. Your ending is great as it ties in what you have been telling the reader. Keep up the great work Sophie!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive