Thursday, March 10, 2011

Going to Parakai

On Saturday me and my  cousin and my mum and dad went to Parakai for my cousin's birthday. We played on the water slide where there's water inside then you go in and slide down.  Next it was time to eat. We ate mashed potato and steak. Then after that we went into the pool we played stuck in the mud. We went out and dried ourselves and had a rest. Then it was time to go home and when we got home we watched TV and then it was time to sleep.

By Anetema

1 comment:

  1. Allie - Nina's MumMar 23, 2011, 8:22:00 PM

    Hi Anetema
    It sounds like you had a fun day at Parakai Pools for your cousin's birthday. Going to the pools is always a fun thing to do. I think your picture shows perfectly how you go down the slides. From Allie - Nina's Mum

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive