Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My birthday on Sunday.

On Sunday the 13th of  March  it  was my birthday .I  only  got  2 presents  and  the    first   one  was  from  my dad  and the 2nd one was from  Monty the monkey and the present was  pick up  sticks. I  like my pick up sticks. I always play with it everyday after school  . First  thing  in  the  morning we  had to do this dance  at  church and then they sang happy  birthday to me. I was very shy when my church sang happy birthday to me. After that we went to my cousin house and they said happy birthday to me. Then we went home. I had fun!    By Oceania

    

5 comments:

  1. hi it sounds like you had lot of fun on your birthday.from rebeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for Sunday Oceania.
    Pick up sticks are such a neat present to have. I remember playing pick up sticks when I was your age. How lovely to have your church sing you happy birthday. I'm glad you had a fun day.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey wasup oceania

    i really think your getting good at writing on computers i really enjoyed reading your blog coment pick up sticks are really fun to play with

    FROM KAYLEEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oceania,
    I really liked your colours from the picture.I also think it is colourful.It really sounds like a fun day when it was your birthday.


    From Juanita











    o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you. I loved how you said in the title that it was your birthday on Sunday. I liked hearing about your presents.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive