Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1st Day of School 2012

It's finally here !

The day we have all been waiting for...

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL !


How are you feeling today?


I am a  really  happy . Alice.
I am nervous. Aiden
I'm a little scared. Kahma.
I am exited and happy. Anouska.
 I am excited,nervous and really happy.Amy                
I am really happy .Ellah.
I am exited and really happy. Hannah
I am really exited to hang out with my friends. Felix.
I am nervous and exited. Emily.


I am happy and confident for this year. Molly.


I am happy to be with my sister. Petra


I am happy to be with Andrea this year. Violet 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Room 14,

    I enjoyed reading all your feeling statements todays. It was great to see that so many of you feel excited and happy!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Room 14,

    We enjoyed reading your blog and we look forward to reading more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To room 14
    hope you feel happy at the end of the year

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive