Monday, March 26, 2012

My awesome weekend

After the awesome Aloha I went home with my brother and played with my Lego and ate LOADS of sweet, gooey lollies. After a hour of Lego, me and my brother had to....brush our teeth, have a shower, get into my boxers and go to bed. 12 hours later I got up and woke Oska up. Oska gets cranky when I don't wake him up! I gave dad a hug and went to play Minecraft. I made a television and Herobrine with a light saber!  When it was Oska's turn he made a 3rd layer of his tree hut with diamond, iron ingot and gold ingot. 9 minutes later Dad came in and shut the computer down and went to the TV. And we pretty much stayed there for the whole day. On Sunday I went to Grey Lynn park and biked all along the park.When we had finished me and Oska saw Luca. I played soccer with him and went to his house and bounced on the tramp. Sadly,1 minute later Dad came and said "we have to go now" so I said good bye to Luca and went home.


Jack

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jack

    Your brother tree house sounds awesome and it sounds like you had fun on the computer.

    From Hannah and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack,

    I really love your story and the picture.

    P.S
    Why dose Oska get cranky when u don't. Wake him up?

    From Aiden and Harry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riding your bike in Grey Lynn Park is a really neat activity. You are lucky to live close to a park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha was awesome Jack-glad you enjoyed your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive