Thursday, April 26, 2012

Challenge Number 4

Hi all ! It was really awesome seeing most of you today. I especially liked the hugs. Some of you had haircuts, lost teeth, and grew ! I am looking forward to Monday when I am back and we can be a class again ! 


Today's challenge is a question about me. How well do you know your teacher?


Question: What special holiday is coming up soon that holds very special meaning for me? I will give you a hint. There is a "J" in the name of the month.


Have fun !


Bye for now, Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Q.1 is it your Birthday on July?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. My birthday is in August but you're super close with the month July. Try again !

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi how are you? I think I'v worked it out! is it Canada day on july 1st?



    From Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! You got it right Emily ! And thanks for asking. I am fine ! Glad to be returning next week and get back to all my kiddies! You will celebrate Canada Day in Canada this year. It is so much fun ! I am so jealous ! Make sure you have a hot dog for me on July 1st !

      Andrea

      Delete

Blog Archive