Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Italian pizza.

On Friday  me and my family went to an Italian restaurant. My dad opened the door. I heard the rush of the noisiest sound I had heard in my day .Then I smelt pizza and pasta all together. Soon we were at a table ordering drinks.This is what I had for drink: one orange juice. My sister had an apple juice. For starters we had cheese on bread. We always have that.A few minutes later I had finished my juice and popped the last bread crust into my mouth. For mains I ordered a pizza. It was called Forest. While we were waiting I bit something and my wiggly tooth started to bleed. I said, "excuse me for a sec..." I rushed to the bathroom.I looked in the mirror. One two ...three!I had pulled my tooth nearly free.I tried again. One two three .It did not come out so I pulled a little bit harder and it came out.For a few seconds I just stood there doing nothing.Then I rushed out the door back to the table where  were I was siting.I told my mum and my dad and my sister my tooth came out.They said awesome!Soon we were going home.It was about 9 o clock.When we got home I was sooooo tired because I had a long day.

Anouska

6 comments:

  1. Jacqui Watson (Felixs mum)May 4, 2012, 7:41:00 AM

    Hi Anouska

    WOW you are so brave yanking out your tooth like that, brrrr, I get creepy chills just thinking about it. Great picture of your pizza dinner (yum) are those mushrooms I see?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are!When I yanked my tooth out it was not very sore.

      Delete
  2. Hi Anouska,
    I really liked how you included speech in your recount. That made it even more interesting to read.
    Great work!
    From Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate.It was so so hot in restaurant.

      Delete
  3. Hi Anouska,

    What a special night
    - you conveyed the atmosphere of that evening so vividly, from the smells of the pizza to the sounds from the kitchen.

    On reading your recount I enjoyed remembering how you coolly ran off to the 'Ladies' exclaiming on return that you had ripped your tooth out of your mouth.

    Mum!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive