Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Measuring Machine

Today when I got up, Dad said that since I am doing measuring as a topic I might want to bring this measuring device that measures meters so I can measure how long it takes to get from                                 home to school. So I packed my bag and so on, got the measuring machine and went of to school. I guessed it would take a long time to get to school  -so four thousand meters but it was 568.3 meters.                                     I am going to try to make it up to 1000 meters.       


By Forrest                    

                                

5 comments:

  1. Hi Forrest,
    Your Dad's right - what a great way of checking your measurement estimates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqui Watson (Felix W's mum)May 19, 2012, 2:59:00 PM

    Hi Forrest,
    I need a machine like that! It would be useful for measuring how far I am running each day. By September I am participating in a Half Marathon and I have to run 21500m ... how many walks to school and back is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Forrest, I think your machine for measuring is a great invention, by my calculations (using doubles) you should reach 1000m by the time you walk home again so go for it! I was wondering what your Dad uses the measuring wheel for?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive