Monday, November 26, 2012

Mary Poppins

On Wednesday me my dad and Carli  went to Mary Poppins. First we drove to the Civic and then we got our tickets. Then we walked to the Korean restaurant. We had some pork and eggplant. After  that we went back to the Civic and went into the theater. I saw my friend Orla.  I went and said hi and then the show started. It was AMAZING! At intermission time me and Orla went and bought an ice cream then we watched the rest. It was awesome.  I Loved it!

By MOLLY

1 comment:

  1. ... even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough you always sound precocious. Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious

    Wasn't Mary Poppins great! I really like the how she flew over my head at the end. What was your favourite bit?

    Fantastic picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive