Thursday, October 22, 2015

Eloise's violin

A few weeks  ago I started  learning how to play the violin.  Every Saturday me and my dad drive down to the violin school. Violin is fun but very hard. Every day before I get to watch TV,  I practice my violin but sometimes I forget.  I love practicing my violin. My  teachers  name is Emma. Emma is very nice and she says that in term 3 or term 4 I will get to start learning how to make music with my violin. My dad says that I have to  be very careful with my violin because it costed $100. I love my violin to bits. by Eloise.

My violin

Me holding my violin.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful writing Eloise! Just need to remember to practise, right? ;-) Lots of love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eloise,
    Your violin looks really cool! I considered playing it but I chose piano. I still wish I could play violin!
    From Rose Room 10

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive