Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Rotoiti

On Friday we went to Rotoiti with Jamie and Rio. On the way there we got Subway in 
Matamata. Matamata is one hour from Rotoiti. On the way there we broke down because our car didn't like our boat. We had to get a tow truck to tow the car back to Matamata. Mum went with the tow truck and we got a rental car - it was a boy racer. Luckily our friends were behind us so we could get a ride. Jamie and One(pronounced O-nay) had to hitchhike to Matamata. 

The first day we tried wake-boarding, none of the kids could get up. The next day I tried water skiing and I got up the first time. Dad was in the water with me and we left him behind because I was zooming away from him. 

On the same day at the hot pools I was walking down the stairs and I slipped on a boogie board and scraped my hand and elbow down some concrete. It hurt a lot. 

The last day it was scorching hot and we went for a few hours of wake boarding, water skiing and biscuiting. We did lots of big jumps on the biscuit.

On the drive home. most of us went in Emma's car and me, Jamie, One and dad went in One's car and mum went with Mila in the boy racer and then picked up our Ford Escape -that's our car.

Luckily our car didn't break down again and we went home nicely. 

By Toby


Fireworks on the second day. By Toby



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive