Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Lola's Favourite Place


Easy Blog Photo
My favourite place that is going to be knocked down is the target wall because my friends and I sometimes play there at morning tea. I am going to miss the target wall when it gets knocked down. I also sometimes bounce balls at it when I am at SKIDS. I am going to miss being able to do that at SKIDS,because it was really fun. Oh, and I used to sit there when I was eating my morning tea and lunch. When I bounced balls off it, it helped me pass better and catch as well.The target wall is one of my favourite places in the whole school.I will definitely remember the target wall and miss it as well. By Lola

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lola
    that target wall has seen and felt many balls kicked at it. I have seen kids shout, cry and laugh as they reach their goal and hit that TARGET. You could ask the Mr Barker is the old stones could be saved and used in our new build...our forest to remember the laughter and fun had by all. Well done Lola, some good sentences. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive