Monday, September 5, 2016

My American Trip


Easy Blog Photo
A few Fridays ago I went to the airport to go to America and I loved the first day because I stayed with my mum's friend in Los Angeles for about three days.Then we went to go to a pool for swimming. It was just like every other pool or spa or sea. That was all on Saturday. The next day me and my mummy went to the park and ate my homework... just a joke, but we actually did go to the park and got lost. On Sunday we went for a walk so my mum could get more steps up on my mummy's mum because they were having a competition for steps. And more importantly I wanted an interview with an ice -cream. It was an cookies and cream ice cream. I got sugar rushing in my head. My mum woke me up at seven o'clock to get on the next plan to Las Vegas or we would miss the plane. My brother was moaning and groaning at that point of time in the morning. I was just tired from not sleeping. There is much more to tell you. Stay tuned for part two! By Ruby

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Ruby...USA - THAT IS SUPER COOL.
    Interesting recount of your trip and I like the different sentences starters through out your work. Am sure that you have heaps more to share and I will keep checking out your blog to see what else you end up doing.
    Malo e lelei Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ruby, it sounds like you had such an incredible trip to America! I love your New York cap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ruby, it sounds like you had such an incredible trip to America! I love your New York cap.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive