Sunday, November 6, 2016

My America Trip

As last time I'm writing about my trip to America. It was so hot I was melting to little pieces. When we went to New York I ate a massive piece of pizza. It was so big I had to eat it very slowly. One night when my mum went out to the Bruce Springsteen's concert, which by the way went for four hours, was good, but anyway, while she was there my mum's mum and dad went out and took us to the Lion King movie {live}. My rating of it out of ten would probably be eight  because it was a musical not just a normal performance but I liked it. After she went and brought us a packet of pringles and one of those really big pizza slices. I got a Margarita and George got a Hawaiian unlike me. I got full halfway through it and then they all helped me. Stay in touch for next weeks edition. 
By Ruby.

5 comments:

  1. Talofa, Ruby
    Nice work and love the little shows that mum, you and dad attended. Your second sentence ...It was so hot I was melting to little pieces - made even me feel hot ( you are a wordsmith painting pictures as you write) Good sharing and I will try and stay in touch with next weeks edition. Manuia le po Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was very interesting from Evie Stacey Mere rm 13

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was very interesting from Evie Stacey Mere rm 13

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you must have been hot and that pizza must have been huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! that sound's like an amazing trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from alba rm 13

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive