Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Sharing our Learning in Room 10



On the last week of Term 2, the whole school shared their learning with their families. The children did the sharing and the parents did the listening and asking questions. 
The teachers were there to help out anyone if they needed it. 

Cassie - "I liked it because I got to share my learning my dad."

Oscar - "I liked it because my mum and dad gave me some feedback and feedforward of what I needed to do and so did Andrea."

CJ - " They were good because I got share my learning with my mum and dad and spend more time with them in the classroom. " 

Andrea (teacher) - "I enjoyed them as I got to watch my students proudly share their learning, spend quality time with their parents and family and show off their achievements. "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive