Monday, August 3, 2009

My Birthday Party

Wow. I couldn't believe that my birthday was on Saturday. It was so much fun. It was awesome. It was at my apartment on Saturday the 1st of August. Now let me tell you what we did.
Well me and my cousin and my mum set our apartment up. So we had set the place and we waited for the people to arrive. We saw some cars coming so we ran down to let them in and we ran back upstairs. My cousin stayed down because Minna was still coming. When we got up they got their mask and drink and then my mum took a picture. When everybody arrived we had something to eat and I opened my presents. My friend Bella was coming at 2:00 so we did water bomb competitions like who could throw the further. We also played pass the parcel and then Bella came. We played and Tess won. Then we played hide and seek around the whole apartment. It was one of the best parties of my life.

Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa,
    sounds like you had a great birthday. How old did you turn? Who won the water bomb competition? What were your presents? What did Tess win in pass the parcel. Do you own the apartment or do you just live there? What did your cake look like?
    From Maia in Room 10.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive