Monday, July 19, 2010

My 100 word story



In the holiday I went to Wellington to see my family. Both my aunts cousins and uncles were there! It was crowded. We went to Toy-Story 3. It rocked. A good part was when the aliens said,” the claw.” After that we went home and had a delicious dinner. That night I dreamed of that movie. The next day we had a look around town. I did not look at any shops because they were all girl shops. Then we got the bus home. When we got home we played and had diner then I went to bed. They were two cool days .

By Jack

4 comments:

  1. To Jack,
    Wow it must be hard to write a story that has exactly 100 words. You did a good job.
    From Elijah and Toby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jack,
    that was a really great story because the details were great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey room 13 I LOVED your story Jack it is so cool that you can write an 100 word story.I'm sure you had a great two days.

    From Jade in room 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom & Emma from rm 16Jul 22, 2010, 10:26:00 AM

    What a wonderful movie to watch!
    I like the picture that went with your story it was very colourful.
    From Emma and Tom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive