Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our 100th Centennial School Show


Room13 is doing a BIG performance with the whole school and since it was our 100th Centennial we were doing the 90's. For the 90's we learnt about how New Zealand Won the America's World cup in sailing, and if you've heard of Che fu. We learned that he didn't leave SuperGroove he got kicked out because he wanted to speak the truth and they wouldn't let him! We are also doing heaps of dances! like... 1.Hammer time [Can't touch this] 2.Grunge - Nirvana [Millennium bugs] 3.Spice Girls
And the last is Men in Black.

Hope you get to see it !

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily

    I LOVE the 90's. I LOVE Nirvana and Supergroove (although I love them a little less now) and I just happenend to watch Men in Black II last night on DVD. Isn't that a co-incidence!

    I also like the use of symbols in your writing. Symbols like CAPS, [brackets] and dots ... are very effective in emotive writing like poetry and casual emails or texts. They help give your words personality.

    I can see you are excited about the production, I am excited too! I will DEFINITELY buy a ticket. I cant wait to see Room13 perform.

    Jacqui (Mum to Felix Room5)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive