Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Last League Game




On Saturday I played my second to last game we were versing Waitemata. They were the toughest team ever. In the first half my cousin named Kobe had the first run. He was running hard but he got tackled then it was my run. I ran up and stepped. I was run really fast so no one could catch me. Our Ponsonby supporters were shouting "go go go!" Then I was going to jump. I did! The ref blew his whistle. It was a try. The Ref blew his whistle twice - that means half time. The second half was tough. They didn't get any tries. In the last half it was 8 - 2. I scored the last two tries. It was ten to three. End of the game. We won and everyone got player of the day so we got a chocolate each.



GREAT GAME, By Ethan

1 comment:

  1. What a thrill to read Ethan.

    Such great discriptive writing. I felt like it was ME running across the field, I could almost hear the supporters cheering. What a buzz!

    Thank you for sharing this moment Ethan and congratulations on your try.

    GO PONSONBY

    Jacqui (Mum to Felix Room5)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive