Friday, November 5, 2010

Amy's Art

This is my grid art of a 1990's cartoon character. We started about a month ago and we finished a week ago. At first I was really scared I would make a mistake or something but I didn't. I started at her foot and finished at her head.Once I had finished drawing her I had to do chalk on the outline. Then we put black dye spread all over it and let it dry. Then we cut it out and glued it onto a bit of paper and made it pop out.

These are the steps to follow:

1. Fold a bit of paper into a grid

2. Fold a picture into the same kind of grid as the bit of paper

3.Draw the same thing on the bit of paper as the picture and do the outline in chalk

4.Put the dye on the picture and let it dry

You now have now finished your grid art!

By Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,

    I really like your art. What is the name of the cartoon character you chose?

    I thought your instructions were well written. My class did a similar art work so I definitely think the steps would be easy to follow. Keep it up Amy!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive