Week 9 GLS Live Reflection
What we thought of Week 9.
- This week we made the stories make more sense through the writing.
- Our stories were longer as well.
- We all had different stories.
- Groups worked better together as more people were helping.
- Some groups still feel that some students are not contributing. (How are we going to fix that?)
imovie and Set
- Some of our voices are still hard to hear. They need to be louder.
- The background was better because we made it.
- Some bits of our news was funny because some of us are learning how to NOT read the other person’s lines.
- Our kids pix drawing had lots of detail but some still need extra work.
Week 10 News Show Goals:
- Our goal is to have no stick people in Week10.
- Look at the camera a bit more.
- Non-contributing students to step up and help out!
- Louder voices.