Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thinking about our PE

PE is physical education and we are learning to really think about our games and what we learning while we are playing and having fun.

Kade is our student teacher and he has been teaching us strategy games. We play the game and then Kade calls us back in and we talk about what we did well and what we could change.

Here is a brief movie about our latest game. We still haven't thought of a name for it. We love playing it and now play it in four teams so we all have a go.

Watch the video narrated by Flynn and tell us what you think.
Also, this is Flynn's first attempt at making an iMovie with help from the teacher.

We think he did a stupendous job !

Room 13


Untitled from Room13 GLS on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. I think that game looked awesome to play and I wish I could play that game with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like you gyes had fun playing those games. Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 13,

    That game Kade has taught you looks like a lot of fun, you will have to teach me and my class someday. Kade and I use to play basketball against each other when we were in High school. Also I really liked the iMovie in your post, Flynn spoke very clearly and with such confidence...
    Great job

    Uala

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay,it's me inaise i really like the moive i wish i could play but i can't because of my hand . you make it look so fun that it makes me so angre

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive