Saturday, May 7, 2011

The world needs Mothers

I love my mum because she loves me no matter what I do.  - Andrea                                                             
I love my mum because she gives me lots of lollies and helps me.From Syris
My mum is special to me because she takes me on lots of fun things.  by James                                                  
I love my mum because she bye's me stuff and she lets me go anywhere.
I love my mum because she cares for me and makes food and stuff for me.  Aum
I love my mum because she does lots of sports.
My mum is special to me because she has a loving caring heart.  Kate
My mum is special to me because she loves me and she is caring. Rebeka
I love my mum because she loves me no matter what even when I do something wrong. - Isobel
I love my mum so much and I couldn't live without her. Josie
I love my mum because she does work and washes all my clothes and she gives me clean clothes. - Ben
I love my mum because she is special and she cares for me and she is fun to do stuff with. Chelsea
I love my mum because she's very special to me and she brings me to places to learn stuff. - Maya
I love my mum because she helps me with lots of things.  - Bay
I love my mum because she helps me and she does lots of things for me.  - Jack


The world is a better place with all our loving mum's in it. 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY from Room13

2 comments:

  1. I like how you all wrote something nice about your mums. You must really like your mums. I like my mum because she helps me when I need her to.
    From Miduran at Stonefields School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi room 13

    I like how you made this for your mum.

    what did you give your mum on mothers day?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive