Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mums rock !

My mum is special because she lives very far away and I treasure the time I get to spend with her. - Andrea
My mum is special because she is always there for me and helps me with all my things that I do .Gwyenth
My mum is special because she helps me with my homework. - Ernie
My mum is special because she lets me eat alot.-Flynn
My mum is special because she always gives me yummy food. - Nami
My mum is special  because  she  can play  with me and have fun when she's doing dinner - Nina
My mum is special because she buys me stuff for school - Oceania
My mum is special because she is really fun and makes really good home made pizza - Toby
I like my mum because she buys me my shoes, and plays with me - Kayleen
I love my mum because she buys me treats - Luke
I love my mum because she's really funny and really nice - Anetema
I love my mum because she's really pretty and has been looking after me all my life - Ulycess




Happy Mother's Day! 

5 comments:

  1. Hey room 13,
    These are some really nice comments to say to your mums.My mum is special because she makes me really yummy food everyday

    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUM:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 13!
    your mums must be special.I know mine is! Your comments are really detailed and i love the way you have written it in different colours. It is fantastic and makes me want to read it.
    Tess Room 15 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room13. Looks like you guys LOVE your mums! I love my mum because she'l always be there for me. Who could live without them?

    -sasha Rm 15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 13!
    You sound like you love your mums. I like how you made each sentence quite short but very descriptive as to why you love your mums. I also like the way you made your sentences different colours to draw people in and make them read your post.
    Raiden Room 15 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive