Monday, July 25, 2011

School Holiday Edition of GLS Live

We are still learning how to use the green screen. Our goal this week was to have less camera movement which I think the students achieved.

Our next goal is to find a better place to film so we get all of the news readers body in the shot and that the shot makes visual sense.

We will tackle that in Term 3.

Enjoy and please leave us comments or if you are a green screen expert then please leave us some tips !

Room 13


Week 11 - School Holiday Edition from Room13 GLS on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! you are amazing at telling me about rainbows end. I would like to hear more about rainbows end! I liked how it looked like you were at rainbows end when you were talking.
    From Francis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys looked really good under a green screen. I really enjoyed all of you telling me about rainbows end, how to plan sleepovers and all the others! I can't wait until your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive