Friday, August 5, 2011

Toby's Big Overseas Adventure !

On Wednesday August the 10th, 2011 I am going on trip that will last for almost 5 weeks!
I am going with my Mum Dad Sister and of course me.
In one country we are going to see my cousins I have not seen them in a very long time! We are going to Japan, England, France, Spain, America and Canada.
The only other country I have been to is Australia! My Dad was born and grow up in England so that is why we are going to England twice! We are not packing that much because we thing that we are going to get lots on our overseas trip. I am going to get a coin from every country. One of the countries I am going to is  Canada and  Andrea is from Canada too! Andrea wants to give me a list of thing's to get. She is also going to give me a map. I never been on a plane for more than 5 hours! I am so excited it is going to be so much fun! I wonder what I am going to see.


By Toby!                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toby,
    I hope you have fun in all those countrys.
    I you will have lots of stuff when you come back.

    From Anetema

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive