Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Seeing Sally Rippin

On Friday me and Violet went to Room 16 to see the Author of Billy B Brown,who is Sally Rippin.The year 1 2 3 and 4 were there.She told us about what she was like when she was young.
Hopefully Sally Rippin turns out being one of the best authors.
I don't know so many authors so I don't know what they are like?
But at the moment my favourite author is Sally Rippin.
She really just lives in Melbourne (Australia.) She read one Billy B Brown book which isn't even in shops.
The book she read was Billy B Brown and the loose tooth.That book was awesome.
Aki is the Illustrator of Sally Rippin.
By Romy


4 comments:

  1. Hi Romy,
    Lucky you to have Dorothy organise to have a great author visit our school. I wonder how many Sally Rippin books we have in our school library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Romy,

    Wasn't Sally great? She definitely loves her job. Is being an author something you are interested in?

    From Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Romy, You have introduced me to a new author. Does Sally mainly write picture books or does she write a range of books. Did you guys get to ask her questions, I'm sure she has inspired you all to have a go with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW, Sally Rippin!! she is so famous in our house. Felix's little sister Jaime is a HUGE fan. Wait till I show her this photo. She will be blown-away!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive