Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Minecraft base!!!

                         Minecraft BASE!!!

At home I'm working on a minecraft base. It is 200 blocks wide and 30 blocks tall. It is a star wars base in minecraft. I  have a star wars skin pack there are many other skins than Darth Vader. My brother helped me make the base. Soon it will be a minecraft map and I'm so excited that I can't wait! . If it doesn't turn into a map, I'll still be happy. I've only done a quarter of the base which is the front. I will carry on today after school and keep on building until it's done! the end 
By Jozier

Minecraft base drawn on Kid pix

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Jozier,
    Congratulations on the build Jozier. That is a lot of blocks. I love that your brother helped you. Please let me know when you are finished as I would like to see the end product. Malo le tau mafai Jozier... minecraft today...and a new school for us is next on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jozier
    You have been busy with your mindcraft model. Sounds exciting. I hope you can take some pictures to share when finished.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive