Monday, June 27, 2016

My nana's birthday

A few weeks ago it was my nana's birthday.She turned seventy. She invited over one hundred people.I was so excited. Heaps of my relatives were there. When the party started the first thing we did was eat. I didn't eat anything because I didn't like any of the options.Then it was time for the items.All the items were boring so let's skip that bit. It was finally time for dessert!I would have eaten heaps of dessert but guess what? My mum said to give some cake to the guests first so there was no cake for me.by Noah 

3 comments:

  1. Too bad you didn't get any cake! I'm glad your nana enjoyed her party though!

    Anadrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Noah,
    What no CAKE!!!! un heard of in my life. However turning 70 is cool and being a good host is very good for nana and you. Well done Nana and well done Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing - no cake! but you sure did make up for it the next day at our family to'onai - i think all you ate was dessert, dessert , dessert!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive