Friday, September 16, 2011

Moon Cakes

Moon Cakes are what Chinese people eat  to celebrate  in Autum because there is a full moon. But it also is the brightest moon.They also have all types of flavors. My uncle's mum makes them for us to eat.


They also are in adds,movies and other things. Everyone in China and Malaysia eat them (but only if they like the taste of it.) I have given few to my friends and they said that they were delicious. I think they are yummy too. I think that YOU should try it! 

Maya


4 comments:

  1. Dear Maya,

    Thank you so much for the lovely moon cakes. They almost look too good to eat. They are beautiful and you are so lucky to have a special celebration like that in your culture. I cannot wait to take them home to share with my family.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha? what? Whoa are you Chinese too? I'm Chinese is well but I'm born in NZ and I've at moon cakes before. But some doesn't really taste nice. Thanks for showing me this and I'm glad that your friends liked the moon cake that you got. I hope that I could see you in real life and I hope that you agree to be my friend. Oh! And my name is Sarah and I go to Stonefields school. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maya,

    Moon cakes are so yummy, and they look so beautiful. What a wonderful way to celebrate Autumn!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I did not know that china celebrated autumn with moon cakes . They look really yum I would eat one for sure

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive